Little Beaver Hydraulic Towable Drill 11 HP Honda With Tow Bar - HYD-TB11HWith an 11 HP Honda engine and a hydraulic system that’s second to none, this powerful combo generates up to 262 ft. lbs. of torque, letting you easily drill holes up to 16" in diameter. The HYD-TB11H features convenient forward and reverse auger rotation and a two-position handle that permits drilling right next to buildings or other structures. An infinitely variable 20-degree auger tilt allows vertical drilling in uneven terrain, while our removable "no tools" tow hitch offers easy highway transport. This hydraulic towable earth drill is built to last -- welded steel plate and tube construction provide extra long life. Its hydraulic system is clean of contaminants by combining an inlet suction strainer with a 10-micron return filter. A one-year limited warranty backs the entire machine.
At A Glance- Powerful, reliable, safe
- Forward and reverse auger rotation
- Accepts 36" or 42" auger lengths
- 340CC Honda engine
- Balanced for easy one person operation and maneuverability
- Two handle bar positions for various drilling conditions
- Torque free for maximum operator safety
- Fits standard Snap-on and Pengo augers to 16" diameter
- Handle flips back to allow drilling against wall or other obstruction
- Included tow bar fits 2" ball
- Sign erection
For over 50 years, Little Beaver earth drills have been the #1 choice of rental store owners, fencing contractors, and other professionals who require a one-man auger that is safe and simple to operate. Thanks to its patented torque tube, Little Beaver has eliminated the kickback found in competitive augers. This has made one-man drilling safe and productive.
Little Beaver Hydraulic Towable Earth Drill Operators Manual
Little Beaver Hydraulic Towable Earth Drill Specification Sheet